Wednesday 19 March 2014

Owl Be Yours Nail Wraps

Ugh, I' am so exhausted. I just want to crawl into a cosy pile of blankets and pillows and sleep until I can't sleep any more. Things have been busy on my end (I feel like they're always busy now, so I'm going to need a new definition of that word), but I'm still trying to make time for the blog!

Today I've got some cute nail wraps to show you from the lovely Alice at One Nail To Rule Them All!



I painted my index, thumb and little finger two coats of Sally Hansen Black Out, one of the best black polishes I've ever used. On my little finger I used one thin coat of China Glaze I'm Not Lion, a dense gold glitter polish with holo sparkles. When they were dry I used Sacha Top Coat to finish it off.

On my other two fingers I used two of the wraps from Alice's adorable Owl Be Yours nail wrap set from Scratch Nails. How cute are they? The tiny hearts, the adorable owl and the soft colour scheme are pretty and feminine, but the black helps make it a little more edgy without losing the romantic feel.

Are these cute or ARE THESE CUTE?!?!

If you couldn't tell from the gap between my cuticle and the polish, I wore these nails for a solid week before taking a photo. Apart from normal tip wear, these wraps were great and didn't lift at the corners or crinkle at the sides.

I love this manicure, but I think next time I'll take it easy on I'm Not Lion. It was my first time using it and I had no idea how dense it actually was. I was quite surprise to see the accidental fiesta on my nail, but it wasn't anything I couldn't bear the sight of, so I didn't rush to remove it.


Hopefully things calm down for me soon! I want to have more time to do some tutorials as well as detailed manicures for you all!

Wishing you a safe and wonderful week!

Mara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and provide helpful feedback for me to improve. I enjoy hearing from you, so please don't be shy!

Please don't post links in the comment section. If you would like me to look at your blog, or another site, send me a tweet or an email. All my contact info is posted on the Contact page :)