Wednesday 29 January 2014

Distressed Glacier

Hey everyone, how is it going? I've had a crazy week, but hopefully things will settle down soon! Like I mentioned last time, I was sick (I still am, a little), so I did something quick and easy using three new polishes from my Christmas nail haul!



I started with Sacha Glacier, an aqua shimmer, on two fingers. On the other three fingers I used Sephora Formula X Chrome Racy, a light lavender metallic. When Glacier was dry I used Sarah's Distressed Nails tutorial to add some depth with a few sweeps of L'Oreal Paris Paparazzi Pleaser, a rich purple creme.

With regard to my health, I'm getting better slowly but surely. I've just got a tickling cough and lingering fatigue left. As soon as I'm all better you can bet that I'll be doing some more detailed manicures, especially with Valentine's Day right around the corner!! ;)


I hope you all have a wonderful week!


Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and provide helpful feedback for me to improve. I enjoy hearing from you, so please don't be shy!

Please don't post links in the comment section. If you would like me to look at your blog, or another site, send me a tweet or an email. All my contact info is posted on the Contact page :)