Monday 30 December 2013

Festive Ruffian

Two posts in one day?! I know, but I'm disappearing for the New Year and I wanted to post a celebratory manicure before I have no computer access.

This quick and easy manicure looks great in any colour combination you can think of. You can mix cremes and metallics like I did, or textures and glitters; whatever you can imagine.


Here I used Ciaté Sand Dune and Shany Cosmetics 20 to create this layered look.

I'm not a big fan of red, so this mani was difficult for me to fall in love with. Still, this design is a bold and fresh take on a traditional colour combination and it can be customised to compliment any outfit.

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful 2014 and I look forward to sharing more nail art with you in the new year.

Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot and provide helpful feedback for me to improve. I enjoy hearing from you, so please don't be shy!

Please don't post links in the comment section. If you would like me to look at your blog, or another site, send me a tweet or an email. All my contact info is posted on the Contact page :)